It has a ¼-inch air inlet and works great with our 3 HP compressor. It comes with two stainless steel nozzles, which is perfect. You can switch between the 1.4-millimeter nozzle and the 2-millimeter nozzle, depending on what you’re spraying, heavier or lighter. Specs: It has 75% transfer efficiency and less than 10% psi output pressure; and it’s a 50 psi spray gun with high atomization and low nozzle air pressure.
This is a really lightweight gun that works beautifully. The quality of the spray head, the needle, and the body is impressive, making it a superb purchase.
You get unbelievable control with this gun. It produces a perfect conical spray pattern. Adjust it to open up nicely on big areas and easily switch to a smaller spray pattern for small spaces. We use both of the stainless steel tips, useful for different tasks.
Best of all, of course, is that this gun produces a beautiful finish, far better than what could be achieved with a brush, even for small jobs.
- This is an excellent price. When you look at all of the other great features of what you’re getting with this paint gun, the price is pretty incredible and well worth it.
- You get two useful tip sizes. Two stainless steel tips come with this spray gun, and they’re both useful for the different types of tasks you can easily perform.
- Easy to clean. When we get finished using the gun, clean-up takes a few minutes and it’s not a huge ordeal and the gun looks like new.
- Produces a beautiful, smooth finish. You aren’t sacrificing quality with this economical paint gun. It produces a beautiful finish.
- The trigger can be taxing. After using the gun for an extended period, my hands and fingers were a bit tired and sore, but for reasonably long stretches, it’s fine.
- It may take some practice. It took some practice to eliminate dripping; but once we figured everything out, with adding the right amount of water or thinner, we haven’t had any problems.
The Tool Force A-C1 50 PSI 2-in-1 HVLP Spray Gun is a great purchase, especially considering that it comes with two stainless steel nozzles. The overall quality is truly impressive. This paint gun is ideal for small jobs and easily changes patterns and adjusts to the flow you need with no difficulty. Clean-up is an important consideration because I’ve used tools that were a kick in the pants to clean. With this tool, clean-up is easy. I would recommend this spray gun to anyone. It works beautifully with a 3 HP compressor, and, most importantly, it produces a beautiful finish.
Price Alert: Right now Amazon.com is offering free shipping and a 51% discount for the Tool Force A-C1 50 PSI 2-in-1 HVLP Spray Gun. This means their current price is $35.76 cheaper than the usual retail price.