|Reconditioned Wagner 0515000T Spray Tech 2,750 PSI Paint Crew Sprayer|
|Retail Price: $199.99|
|Amazon Price: View Sale Price|
I don’t care for painting. Putting together a new tool barn – yeah, I’m up for that. Getting it painted after a few years of weather damage, not so much. But, to keep things static free around the house, I decided to finally paint that tool barn/shed in the back yard. It really needed it, but I knew I would need help. Luckily, I found the Reconditioned Wagner T Spray Tech PSI Paint Crew Sprayer to use for this job.
I said earlier that I didn’t like to paint, not that I’m no good at it. I was a professional painter for a few years, so I know my way around painting equipment and supplies pretty good. I’ve used some of the best professional sprayers, and I have to say that the Wagner 0515000 Paint Crew Sprayer that I bought is every bit as good as some of the high-end, professional sprayers that are on the market. And the best thing is that it doesn’t cost as much as those pro-level sprayers.
For bit jobs the Wagner 0515000 Paint Crew Sprayer, really can’t be beat. In fact, once I finished the tool shed, I did a few more of the painting jobs that I’ve been putting off for a while. My wife is actually impressed with my enthusiasm for doing these jobs, but I wouldn’t dare to do them without such a nice sprayer.
Specifications and Features:
- 2,750 PSI makes even tough, latex paint jobs a breeze
- Solid metal construction that holds up to a daily beating
- 2 gallon hopper for big painting jobs
- Professional quality. Being able to get painting jobs done with professional quality results is a big plus.
- The spray gun is fantastic. The gun that comes with this sprayer is easy to use and very precise.
- The large paint hopper is great. There’s nothing worse than having to constantly fill up with paint. The large hopper that comes with the Reconditioned Wagner 0515000T Spray Tech 2,750 PSI Paint Crew Sprayer makes fill ups less frequent.
- It is lightweight. Some of the professional sprayers are bulky and hard to handle. This sprayer is very light and easy to use.
- Clean up is no fun. Any time you have to clean up after a paint job, it’s a hassle. Cleaning this unit up after a big job is a bit of a pain to deal with. There are detailed instructions on how to clean it up, but there are too many steps to follow.
- Inability to control the paint flow. If you do smaller jobs with this sprayer, you need to be aware that the volume is going to be the same when the paint starts to spray. This is not a big deal if you know it ahead of time, but it stinks to find it out while trying to do a small, touch-up job.
I still don’t relish the idea of doing a lot of painting, but I’m no longer putting off the paint jobs on my “honey-do” list. The Wagner 0515000 PSI Paint Crew Sprayer makes doing these kinds of jobs a lot quicker and simpler, and the end result is always a job well done. Recommended!
Price Alert: Right now Amazon.com is offering a 40% discount for the Reconditioned Wagner 0515000T Paint Crew Sprayer. This means their current price is at least $80 cheaper than the usual retail price.