I do a lot of paint spraying with my remodeling business and decided to invest in a top quality paint sprayer. Doing research, I became convinced the Fuji Mini-Mite was the way to go not only because it’s professional-grade but also because it’s industrial strength.
Well, from what I understand, previous models didn’t have the pattern control knob you can use to adjust the fan pattern. This one does have it, and I like the versatility of being able to adjust the fan pattern because I do really small jobs as well as large ones. It’s an important feature for me.
I like the heavy-duty case which speaks to the durability of the machine. The Fuji MM4 is portable and powerful enough to handle probably any type of job you can tackle for paint spraying.
The overall construction is really impressive, with the stainless steel components and the well-designed handle that’s both ergonomic and insulated, so your hand doesn’t get hot.
I’ve never used one of the Fuji models that come with the noise reduction feature, but I was aware going into my purchase that this model doesn’t include it. I just use the ole’ ear plugs, and I’m not bothered by the noise, especially when I see the fantastic finish I always get with the Fuji MM4, with very little overspray.
- Minimal overspray. I’ve used other paint sprayers claiming they had “minimal overspray;” but this one beats them and has less overspray than any of them, hands down.
- Quality construction. The Fuji MM4 has stainless steel fluid components and a comfortable-to-use, soft ergonomic handle.
- Handy pattern control knob. It’s easy to adjust the sprayer pattern to large or small.
- Quality of finish. I’ve used lesser paint sprayers and thought the finish was fine, but in comparison to what I’m getting with the Fuji, now I’m producing outstanding professional–grade results.
- Pricey. You’re buying a top-of-the-line product that’s industrial strength, but it is more of an investment than many other paint sprayers that are available.
- Fuji didn’t include noise reduction. It’s tough to find anything negative about the Fuji MM4. The patented noise-reduction feature unfortunately didn’t make it on this model. It’s not horribly loud except that the sound is so near your ears. I wear ear plugs.
In conclusion, the quality, design, durability, and performance of the Fuji 2904-XPC Mini-Mite 4 HVLP Spray System makes it worth every penny you pay for it. I recommend it wholeheartedly.
Price Alert: Right now Amazon.com is offering free shipping and a 23% discount for the Fuji 2904-XPC Mini-Mite 4 HVLP Spray System. This means their current price is $200.00 cheaper than the usual retail price.